How is the cancellation rule calculated?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The cancellation rules is based off the class start date.
Configuration of Cancellation Rules:
- Cancellation Policies
- Delivery Offset sets the number of days before or after the class start date when this rule should apply.
- You can use negative to indicate days prior to start date and positive for days after class start date
- The calculation is based off the submitted request date. The moment the learner withdraws, the cancellation policy does the calculation and informs the learner how much refund they will receive.
- The learner receives the refund once the withdraw is approved by all approvers but the calculation happens the moment the learner withdraws, the learner can see it and then confirm or cancel out.
Cancellation, Cancellation Policy, Cancellation Rules, Schedule Cancellation, Cancel Schedule Offering, Commerce, Finance, Schedule Offering, Item Cancellation , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , How To