- You experience a system hang and possibly some CPU Spiking on your system.
- From analysis of active threads at the time of issue, following section "4. How can I check if my SAP HANA database suffers from lock waits?" of SAP Note 1999998, you can see the presence of ConsistentChangeLock.
- When investigating some more, you find the thread that is holding this lock has the call stack that contains calls similar to the below:
- SAP HANA, platform edition 1.0
- SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
Locking , CPU Spike, system hang, standstill , Mutex Wait , CPU Consumption , ConsistentChangeLock , KBA , HAN-DB-PERF , SAP HANA Database Performance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.