You want to delete a Sales Org that has been manually added in C4C in a replicated Account but you get the error: "Deletion of Sales Data is not allowed once Customer is replicated".
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers workcenter.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open any Account that is replicated from your external system.
- Facet: Sales Data.
- Enter a Sales Org manually.
- Try to delete this Sales Org: "Deletion of Sales Data is not allowed once Customer is replicated"
Whenever in a system with active replication a Sales Data entry on the 'Sales Data' tab of the Account TI is created then this entry is near immediately replicated to the external system. Since the deletion of Sales Data in ERP is not possible we do not allow the deletion of that entry in C4C either.
You have two options:
1) The Sales Data entry contains a personalization hidden field 'Marked for Deletion'. If this field is enabled and set to 'true', the entry will still be visible on the Account TI, but won't be used by any business processes in either C4C or ERP.
2) The Sales Data entry is only replicated to ERP if all three key fields 'Sales Organization', 'Distribution Channel' and 'Dividion' are filled. If this is not the case then it is possible for us to manually delete that entry via backend means. This should be seen as a last resort.
sales org, sales data, external, replicated, account , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem