- LIKP-LFUHR displays the seconds as 00 for Inbound Delivery
- When an Inbound Delivery is created for a PO with VL31N the delivery time displays the seconds as 00
- Even though the seconds in the delivery time are maintained when creating the Inbound Delivery they still show as initial
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
LIKP-LFUHR, VL31N, VL32N, Inbound Delivery, Delivery time, seconds , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.