When candidate applies for Job Requisitions they receive the email associated with the email trigger "Welcome / Thanks for Creating Account" as well as the email in the default status in "Edit Applicant Status Configuration".
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Careers Site and create a Candidate account
- Apply to a Job Requisition and check email
- 2 emails should be in inbox (1 email is the Welcome Email and 1 is the email template associated with the default status in Applicant Status Configuration)
- Apply for a second Job Requisition and check email
- 2 emails are inbox. Email associated with default status in Applicant Status Configuration & Recruiting Email Trigger: “Welcome / Thanks for Creating Account”
The root cause is currently under investigation.
We have opened an internal incident with the engineering team to investigate this issue. We will update this KBA with more information as the issue is investigated by our developers.
For the quick apply process, a new candidates will receive two emails if the “Welcome / Thanks for Creating Account” trigger is enabled and there is an email associated with the Default Status in the Edit Applicant Status configuration.
As a workaround if you disable the trigger for candidate creation then only one email from job application creation will be sent.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, welcome email trigger, account creation, 2 emails received , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem