You are using the default value rule in Adaptation Mode and created a rule to make a given value the default for a given field on any screen.
The field value is defaulted as expected, however if you want to change the value of the field you are not able to, as it keeps resetting back to the default value.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the screen where you set the default value rule for a field.
- The field is loaded with default value just fine.
- Try to switch the default value for a different value.
- Click anywhere on the screen.
- The rule is executed again and value is set back to default value.
The logic of your rule is forcing the field to maintain the default value.
Please review the code logic of your rule.
When you click outside the screen the default value rule will always be executed, so you need to make sure that the logic is not forcing the value to be always that one.
Default Value; Rule; Change; Screen; Create; BETA; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , Problem