Would like to know which standard report provides data on the Duration field which is imported with a OCN Course.
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- After importing a OCN Course it may contain a Duration field. for example "duration":"2 hours"
- The field is currently not reportable via a Standard Report.
- As per the KBA 2497549 - OCN course duration on user and admin side - LMS the value displays as follows:
- It shows up on the item details section in the user side (you have to open the complete item details to view this info)
- On the admin side you will see this information on the item - > related more section - > Open content network tab
The field that contains the duration of the OCN courses is not currently reportable in any standard report.
It may be possible to create a Custom Report to retrieve this information.
The field that contains the value in the Database is OCN_DURATION field in table PH_CPNT
Then using the data dictionary to find the most appropriate column to query, Ive already provided the column above.
2326249 - How to find the latest version of LMS data dictionary
- 2326249 - How to find the latest version of LMS data dictionary
- 2497549 - OCN course duration on user and admin side - LMS
- 2379690 - Custom Report Development and Support - SAP SuccessFactors Learning
OCN, Duration, Report, OCN_DURATION, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem