- Unable to view a Maintenance Order in the App 'Display Maintenance Order' due to '500 Internal Server Error , Message E WEBDYNPRO_RT 007 cannot be processed in plugin mode' screen
- The app 'Display Maintenance Order' cannot be used after a custom field is added / deleted in the 'Custom Fields and Logic' app
- Asset Maintenance (PM)
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App 'Display Maintenance Order'
- Input Maintenance Order
- Press Enter
A Custom field was created in the app 'Custom Fields and Logic' and added to the Business Context for general data tab of Maintenance Order
The field was subsequently deleted in the app ( By the same user )
When trying to recreate the field in 'Custom Fields and Logic' message "Name & is not valid . It is already in use' appears
The original field that was deleted was already added to the layout of the "Display Maintenance Order" via the option 'Adapt UI'
After deleting a custom field, you have an inconsistent screen which still makes reference to the field which causes the error
- Open "Change Maintenance Order"
- Do NOT enter the order number, stay on initial screen
- Click user menu (top right) -> "Adapt UI"
- Application restarts, click on the two cogwheel menu (top right, next to help button)
- Choose "Customize Page"
- In the Floorplan editor, click on cogwheel to customize form UIBB "EAMS_WDC_ORD_HEADER_CFG_V2"
- Remove obsolete fields from the screen
UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION , CX_WD_CONTEXT , CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP , CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CM002 , "IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO~GET_ATTRIBUTE"
"/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/EAMS_WDA_ORDNTF_OIF" , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , Problem