How to report onboardee data from Integration Center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
- Go to Admin Center > Integration Center;
- Click in the option My Integrations;
- Click in +Create;
- Select Scheduled Simple File Output Integration;
- In the entity name, select the entity Process (ONB2Process);
- Check all fields that are relevant for your search and click in select;
- Click in Filter and Sort;
- In Advanced filters, click in Browse;
- Click in Entity Tree View > userNave >Status and click in Change Association to "Status";
- In advanced filters, set the status value equal to e. This filter will only brings active external users (onboarding external users);
- Now, to add more details (such as personal information, payment, dependents, etc..). Go to Configure Fields and click in +Add > Add Field;
- Now you can add all fields that are required to your search. The only requirement is that the Start entity should be userNav. In below example you'll see the report of compInfo where we are reporting CurrencyCode field:
integration, center, onboardee, new, hire, data, report, onboarding, 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , How To