E-mail activity has created a ticket but attachments were removed (or cannot be opened). In the Removed Attachments Log, you see an error: "Upload of MIME type XYZ not permitted". However, XYZ is configured as allowed MIME type in Business Configuration.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: send an inbound e-mail with attachments for which ticket is created.
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the affected ticket ID).
- Navigate to the Timeline (or Interactions) facet.
- Find concerned e-mail interaction.
- Attachments were removed or cannot be opened.
- Navigate to the Attachments facet.
- Removed Attachments Log provides error details: "Upload of MIME type XYZ not permitted".
The e-mail was received before allowed MIME type configuration has been added.
The configuration does not work for old e-mails as the attachments in them were already processed.
KBA 3015535 - Removed Attachment Log In Ticket Interaction Attachments
Ticket, E-mail, Email, MIME, Type, Code, Not Permitted, Upload, Business Configuration, Attachments, Removed, Log, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , Problem