- A custom field in EmployeeTime object is configured with field-level permission as no access via RBP.
- The field is hidden in the desktop browser but not the mobile app.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Time Off Request in Mobile App
- Create Absence request
- The custom field is visible despite the field-level permission is set as "No Access" in the Role-Based Permissions.
- When we check in Desktop browser >Time Off Request UI, the custom field is not visible which is the correct behaviour.
This is currently a known limitation.
- There is an enhancement planned to enhance the mobile API to support field-level permissions.
- The enhancement ticket number is TIM-10135.
- It is currently in discussion and not planned for any release.
- This KBA will be updated once the date of the fix is confirmed.
TIM-10135 , MOB-29538, Custom field, Custom field mobile app, Time off custom field, Custom field field level permission, field override permission, Field override permission, Field Level permission mobile, Field Level permission, Field-Level Permission, Field level permission No Access. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-MOB , Time Mobile , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Product Enhancement