- Assuming that you have two kind of users in parallel in HANA system:
- The first one is a modeler that responsible for all the modeling in the system such as Hana view, Calculation view and other developments.
- The second one consumes the products which modelers developed. This kind of user need authorization to consume the calculation view and external hana view, only.
- Considering all of your users have Modeling authorization role, they'll be able to see analytical privileges (like SYS_BI_CP_ALL) assigned to other users. This allows users to have full data access to all information views in your SAP HANA system.
- You require the second kind of users (those who just need to consume the view) to have no permissions to access all information views.
- How can you separate and build a new authorization role that remove this permission?
SAP HANA Platform 2.0
SYS_BI_CP_ALL, privileges, data access, analytic privilege , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.