- Why the Due date is a mandatory field when scheduling a job to post recurring journal entries?
- Due Date field is not available as dynamic section in the Post recurring journal entry job.
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create recurring journal entry.
- Go to App Schedule General Ledger Jobs.
- Schedule a Post recurring journal entries job.
- Recurring entries after the Due date are not posted by the job Post Recurring Journal Entries.
- Due date field cannot be set as a dynamic parameter.
In the job Post Recurring Journal Entries set the parameter for the Due Date = Posting date of last recurring journal entry.
F1927, schedule, general, ledger, jobs, Due, Date, post, recurring, journal, entries, job, S4_PC , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , Problem