You are trying to assemble your custom solution but are receiving error:
"Please assign external Web service ABC to a communication scenario."
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an External Web Service Integration (.wsid) using the wizard.
- Activate the Solution.
- Assemble or run a Consistency Check on the Solution.
You have not created a Communication Scenario or have not yet assigned the Web Service to a Communication Scenario Definition (.csd).
To create a Communication Scenario Definition:
- Right-Click the XYZ.wsid file (where XYZ is the External Web Service Integration name).
- Select Create Communication Scenario Definition.
- In the second page of the wizard, make sure that XYZ is selected.
- Click Finish.
- Click Save and Activate.
If an appropriate Communication Scenario Definition is already created, open the .csd and do step 3 and 5.
PDI, SDK, Assembly, B2B, CSD, WSID, WS, Communication Scenario, External Web Service, A2X, SOAP, REST , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , Problem