There is business need to
- reverse the usage decision (UD), which was made for an inspection lot and/or
- reverse the goods movements made during the usage decision.
This KBA collects the documentations in the topic and clarifies the system logic.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-IL, QM-IM, UDRE, I0297, Usage decision reset, BERF, Mengenbuchung erforderlich, VE, Verwendungsentscheid getroffen, BTEI, Bestandsbuchung begonnen, BEND, Bestand vollständig entlastet, cancel, Storno, stornieren, delete, löschen, QAVE, QAMB, QAMB-TYP, TYP, STAT34, STAT35, QALS, Buchung , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.