- It is not possible to add URL's to an object such as Invoice , Supplier , Material as an attachment with the API API_CV_ATTACHMENT_SRV , Entity CreateUrlAsAttachment
- We get an error "URL is not valid" when adding a link to the attachment
- Not possible to add attachment in an app due to popup message 'The URL you entered is not configured as a trusted site'
- SAP S/4HANA, Cloud
- Document Management ( DMS )
A new feature of trusted URL check has been introduced in CE2102
It will not be able to exchange or add URLs from domains that were previously able to upload, until you maintain them in the trusted zones in Maintain Protection Whitelists app.
- Access the Launchpad
- Navigate to Maintain Protection Whitelists app.
- Click on tab "Trusted Network Zones"
- Click add button
- Under Trusted Host Name , add domain , for example *sap*
- In the Drowndown for Schema , select an entry , for example HTTPS
- In the field PORT , enter the PORT number involved , for example 443
- Press Add
Add the domains under "Trusted Network Zones" and not under Clickjacking Protection
&MIMEType , SemanticObject ,BusinessObjectTypeName,link , KBA , PLM-FIO-DMS , Fiori UI for Document management , BC-SRV-APS-COM , Maintain Communication System and Arrangement , Problem