You want to run a data action.
After you click the data action trigger button, the parameter popup shows up.
At the right above of the popup, SAC says "Validation is in progress".
You want to know if you need to wait for finishing of the validation check before you click the [run] button to run the data action?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.14
There is no need to wait for the validation. Execution is anyway checking if everything is valid.
At the beginning, SAC was designed to block the user from clicking the run button until validation returned successful. We however noticed that customers often run valid scenarios and don't want to wait for the (sometimes really long) validation. That's why we changed this.
If run is clicked before the validation finished the execution validation notices that the parameter settings had been invalid, the prompt dialog will be re-opened and showing the messages/problems with the steup.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, data-action , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DA , Data Actions , Problem