- How to use a Global Variable inside an ABAP Query so that it does not generate a syntax error when running in Execute_Preloaded
- When uploading ABAP using the "Generate and view ABAP report" and 'execute preloaded' task fails with a syntax error
- ABAP program <xxx.Aba> syntax error: <The field "$G_LOGICAL_SYSTEM" is unknown>.
- Task runs fine when running in "generate_and_execute"
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- SAP Applications datastore
SAP Cloud Integration for data services 1.0
LOD-HCI-DS, CPI, HCI, ABAP, upload , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.