Quote status does not change as expected.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre
- Go to the Sales Quotes view
- Create a new quote with three items:
- Pos: 10 is canceled by cancelation reason
- Pos: 20 is part referenced to an order A
o Status = in process & Progress = won
- - Pos. 30 is full referenced to an order B
o Status = completed & Progress = won
You expected in the main Quote in position table for the full referenced quotes also the reference status finished and the status completed.
You xpect that the header data of the quote will switch to won because the products have the status won.
The Progress Status is Pending and not Won because the Quote’s Ordering (Reference) Status is Not Started.
The Ordering Status on item and on the header was set via Incoming message CustomerOrderReplicationIn from an external system.
Please check the ERP system if the status isn’t as expected.
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem