How to change the Field Status for Customer Account Group in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Manage Customer Master Data App
- The current field status for a field is to be changed
- Open the Manage Your Solution App
- Open the SSCUI 103050 Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)
- Choose the Account Group
- Choose the facet to be updated e.g. General Data, Company Code and/or Sales Area data
- Select the field(s) to be amended and choose one of the following options
"Suppress" = The field is not displayed when a supplier account is created.
"Required entry" = The field requires an entry when creating a supplier account.
"Optional entry" = An entry in the field is optional.
"Display" = The field is display-only, no input is possible.
3022016 - Field Status Control Based on Supplier Account Groups in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Suppress, Required entry, Optional entry, Display, Field Setting, Field Status, 103050, Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers) , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , LO-MD-FIO-VM , Fiori UI for Vendor Master , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , LO-MD-FIO-BP , Fiori UI for Business Partner , LO-MD-FIO-CM , Fiori UI for Customer Master , How To