- Modify button grayed out.
- Unable to modify Crystal Reports installation.
- Modify button for Crystal Reports installation is grayed out.
- How to modify Crystal Reports installation in MS Windows 10, in order to add or remove features?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
- MS Windows 10
- To add, or remove features installed for Crystal Reports in MS Windows 10:
- In MS Windows 10 Settings, go to "Apps & Features"
- Select "Crystal Reports", and click "Uninstall"
- In "Crystal Reports setup", select "Modify"
- Select the features to add or removed.
- In MS Windows 10, go to "Settings"
- In "Windows Settings", select "Apps"
- In "Apps", select "Apps & features"
- Scroll in the list of installed applications, and find: "SAP Crystal Reports ... "
- Select "SAP Crystal Reports", and click on "Uninstall" ( Do not worry, it will not uninstall the product. )
- In the popup, click "Uninstall" again
- It may show a User Account Control window with the message:
"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"
If you see this message, click "Yes"
- In "Crystal Reports setup" window, select "Modify", and click "Next"
- In the screen: "Select Language Packages", select different languages if desired, and click "Next"
- In the screen: "Select Features", check, or uncheck the features you want to add, or remove, and click "Next"
- In the screen: "Start Installation", click "Next"
- It will show a progress bar indicating it is uninstalling, or installing Crystal Reports depending if you are adding or removing features.
- Once completed, it will show the message:
"SAP Crystal Reports <Version> has been successfully installed."
CR, install , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020