The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
When using the 'Freeze To Column' option within a table the following behaviors can occur.
- The Columns are skipping the alphabetical order, and moving from H to P instead of going from H to I.
- The columns are not matching the details where some column headers appear empty where they should have an alphabetical value (AA etc)
- The columns are out of alignment when selecting a header, the details of a different column are selected.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story(or open an existing story)
- Go to a table in the story and check the 'Freeze to Column' option
- At this time one or more of the reference behaviors may occur.
The behavior taking place is a known issue that has been correct.
This behavior is resolved in the 2021.03 release.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-TAB , Table , Problem