When replicating Business Partner from C4C to ERP, the DEBMAS idoc falls in any validation and it is not processed in ERP side. However, no error message is shown in Web Service Message Monitoring to inform that the idoc was not processed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Account;
- After filling all the required information, save;
- The system will trigger the outbound message;
- If everything goes well, the message will reach ERP;
- When checking in WE02 transaction in ERP, you see that the idoc fell into a validation (e.g.: tax number incorrect) and was not processed;
- In C4C Web Service Message Monitoring you can only see that the message was sent successful;
This is the standard system behavior.
When it comes to Master Data replication, C4C only makes sure that the message is delivered to the external system. Once the message is replicated, the C4C outbound message gets its status as successul as it was delivered accordingly to SAP ERP.
Further Idoc processing is not part of this process and C4C doesn't get any notification of whether the Idoc was processed or not. Validation and Idoc processing issues must be handled locally at ERP side to ensure that the message gets processed there.
Cloud for Customer, C4C, ERP, Integration, Business Partner Replication, Master Data, DEBMAS , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To