Your Business User is having a password validity of 3 months. But, the password is getting expired in one month.
SAP Cloud for Customer
When the Admin user reset the password for any Business User, the status of the Password will be initial. Once the Business user receives the password, initial password should be changed. If the Business User keeps on using the Initial Password, it will get expired in one month.
- Go to Administrator Work center and then Business Users.
- Select the relevant Business user and then click Edit Attributes.
- Change the password of the user and then click save.
- When the Business User logins with the initial password, System will give a prompt to reset the initial password.
- Once the new password was given by the Business user, Password validity extends to 3 months.
Business User, Initial Password, Password Validity , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem