- Up to 12.2020 customers could decide whether they compensate the RNF with the RNFT (IJSS) whenever one or both amounts were negative
- As from 01.2021 this compensation is not allowed anymore. This KBA aims to explain how SAP declares now those amounts without compensation
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll France
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
PAS; P21; stop globalization; T5FDSNPAVAL; /5T0; RNF; RNFT; IJSS; bloc 56; PAS_STOP_GLOBALi , KBA , PY-FR , France , PY-FR-PS , Public Sector , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.