How To Configure Work Anniversary Alerts
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Please find this information documented in the following blog on how to setup anniversary alerts in SF
- Simple and effective way of sending anniversary alerts in Successfactors Employee central
- 2537602 - Does EC Alerts and Notification Business Rules Work with Base Object Employment Detail Model
Please find this information documented in a blog: Birth Day and Work Anniversary notification to Manger using a simple standard Tile in Success Factors.
NOTE: This type of implementation is outside of the scope of Cloud Product Support.
Please reach out to your CSM or Partner and they will be able to direct you to a Professional Services team for further assistance
FAQ - Additional Information
Q) Which base object are supporting for EC Alert?
A) See below
- 2856599 - 1911 - Rule Scenario Base Objects Used in Alert Triggering Rules for Employee Central Data Objects - Generate Alerts for Employee Central Data
- For general configuration guidance, please refer to the Employee Central Workflows handbook, section for Alerts and Notifications
- Please refer to the SAP Help Portal for more details on Managing Extended User Information by Using Data Files
- 2442975 - Birthday and Work Anniversary Tile in SuccessFactors
- 2814232 - How To Configure Birthday Alerts using MDF and Integration Center
- 2579259 - How to configure the Work Anniversary tile to calculate based on Original Start Date
- 2667012 - Employment Details vs Employee Information Alerts
- 2315275 - Workflows & Alerts FAQ - Employee Central
- 2431478 - Example Configuration of an EC Alert and Notification Rule
- 2156278 - How to Set Up EC Alerts and Notifications Using Business Rules
Work Anniversary Alerts, alert, workflow, employment details, rule, custom field, Employment Details , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ALR , Alerts & Notifications (saveAlert - EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To