When using Job Profile Builder in Job Requisitions, and selecting a Position Based Job Profile, the content of the Job Profile in the Job Requisition does not populate correctly.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Job Requisition from Families and Roles;
- Select a Role and Position that is using Job Profile position based;
- Notice that the content populated into the Job Requisition is not the same one as the position selected;
This happens because Recruiting Management only works with Role based Job Profiles. This integration does not support Position based Job Profiles.
This is a limitation due to the design of the current design of this integration between JPB and Recruiting.
Although JPB and Employee Central allows you to assign an individual Job Profile Content for each Position, making the Job Profile position based, when integrating with Recruiting Management, it can only read the Job Profile from the Role, in other words, a Job Profile that is Role based.
When accessing Job Profile Builder, we can spot the difference by looking at the following things:
- Open the list of Families and Roles, and on the list it is already possible to notice the type of the Job Profile:
- Once you open the Job Profile that is Role Based, you will see that there are a couple of Roles with the content, and multiple positions assigned. On this case the Content of the Job Profile is stored on the Role, and all the positions associated will use the same content and Job Code:
- If you attempt changing the Job Profile to be Position based, you will see the following error message:
- Now, when you open a Position based Job Profile, we see a Role, and inside this role multiple positions. In here, the Job Profile content is stored inside each position:
- If you attempt changing the Job Profile to be Role based, you will see the following error message:
What will be the behavior when using Position based Job Profile in Recruiting?
As it is not supported by the Integration, we cannot guarantee, or predict a specific behavior on the system side from when you are using Position based, since it is a not supported configuration for when using Integration with Recruiting. The most common scenario is that the system will always populate the first Profile of the Positions list, regardless of the one that is selected by the user on creation, but it also happens that the system does not populate the Job Profile on the Job Requisition.
position, requisition, recruiting, integration, job, profile, builder, job, code, role, based, inconsistent, behavior , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem