- When importing Data from SAP BPC to SAC the following error message appears: BPC Plugin Error: read fact data with new json format ends in exception from BPC.
- SAP Note 2755379 has been implemented in the BPC system but it did not help.
- When 500.000 data sets or more were imported , the following dump is generated: TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED (BPC Plugin error, read fact data with new json ends in an exception from BPC)...
- Only 150.000 Data sets could be loaded.
- Increase the following memory values helped but this is not accepted by the customer:
abap/heap_area_dia from 4 GB to 8 GB
abap/heap_area_nondia from 4 GB to 8 GB
abap/heap_area_total from 8 GB to 16 GB
- It is clearly stated in SAC Help guide that:
To import a larger volume of transaction data from BPC to SAP Analytics Cloud without changing your memory configuration, you can apply the SAP Note 2755379 Information published on SAP site.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.14
- SAP BPC 10.1 on SAP BW 750 SP19
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.