When Dark Mode is turned on on an Android mobile device, texts appear dull/ invisible in the Add Activity screen. However, everything is displayed correctly for iOS mobile devices.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile Application
Reproducing the Issue
1. Turn on Dark Mode on the Android device.
2. Log in to SuccessFactors mobile app.
3. Access the 'Add Activity' screen for CPM.
4. Enter Activity Name or select values for the other fields.
5. Input text color is the same as the background color, making it invisible. Field label color is also faded out.
SuccessFactors mobile application does not support Dark mode.
The Engineering team has acknowledged the issue and is planning for a fix. However, since the fix might impact other features, no definitive timeline for resolution is provided yet as they would need to align first with other mobile feature owners to ensure consistent behavior across the app.
As a workaround, turn off Dark mode in mobile devices to use the SF application as normal.
Please subscribe to this article for further updates.
dark mode, mobile, invisible, text, faded, dull, color, disappeared, Android, IOS, add activity, theme, CPM, MOB-46875 , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-MOB , Mobile , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Application , Known Error