Tax code automatic determination is failing when Purchase order is filled with Account Assignment Category as Asset (A)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Sourcing & Procurement
Reproducing the Issue
App: Manage Purchase Orders
- Create and fill the mandatory/required header and item details
- Under Items > General information > Account Assignment Category as Asset (A)
- Click on Apply and you will find that Tax Code is empty
SSCUI configurations are missing.
App: Manage your solution
- Search for SSCUI - 103696 - Manually maintain and automatically determine tax codes and click on it
- Step 2 - Assign Tax Indicators for Account Assignments > Configure
- New Entries > AAC: A ; Country and Tax Ind. AccAss : 1 and save.
With this SSCUI configuration, the tax code determination will be automatic in the purchase order if the account assignment category is Asset (A)
501054 - FAQ: Taxes in purchasing
Tax code automatic determination in purchase order, account assignment group Asset in purchase order, tax code is not determined , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem