The data source All Tickets with All Interactions shows multiple channels for tickets. However when you open the ticket, only 1 channel is shown.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for All Tickets with All Interactions.
- Click Preview.
- Filter for a specific ticket.
- In the view, add the field Channel.
- You will see several channels listed.
- Go to the work center Service and the view Tickets.
- Open the same ticket.
- Check the Channel information - only 1 is shown.
The Channel on the ticket TI is determined by the very first interaction on that ticket. Only the channel of the first interaction is shown on the ticket.
The data source however shows all interactions, and hence all channels.
Currently there is no data source which shows the first interaction / channel only.
If required, you can register this as a new feature request on the Influence Portal.
SEODSRQINTERACTIONU01, all tickets with all interactions, data source, wrong data, channel name, channel ID, e-mail, business analytics , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-OPM , Output Management , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To