- Set Variable dialog box automatically appear before query panel when creating webi report on Bex query that contains only optional variable.
- This issue does not appear in BO 4.1
- This happen for Bex Query with optional variables having default values as well as for variables with no default values
- Webi user guid section 126.96.36.199 To create a query based on a BW InfoProvider or BEx query (page99):" if The query has Only optional variable(s), at least one of the variables has no default values or query has Optional variables that all have default values. There are no mandatory variables. then : The transient universe is created and the query panel displays the metadata without opening the Set Variables" dialog box."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 and 4.3
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-CX , Connection Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.