When the Interview Organizer schedules a second interview round with a Candidate with the same Interviewers as in the first interview, the second interview is not displayed in Interview Central. The Interviewers can only see the first interview.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- The Interview Organizer schedules an Interview for a Candidate with one or more Interviewers and books the interview on behalf of the Candidate
- The Interviewers are able to see the Candidate in Interview Central
- The Interviewers rate the Candidate
- Then the Interview Organizer moves the Candidate to another interview status
- The Interview Organizer schedules a second Interview with the same Interviewers and/or additional Interviewers and books it on behalf of the Candidate
- The Interviewers of the first Interview can see the Candidate only for the first Interview, not the second one
- The newly added Interviewers see the Candidate for the second Interview as expected
This is a product limitation.
Interview Scheduling supports multiple round interviews but Interview Central does not.
When the candidate is moved to the second round interview, the interviewer will see the current rating they provided for the first interview. When rating the candidate again it will overwrite the interview results from the first interview with the results of the second interview.
If you would like to see the feature of multiple rounds interviews available in the future, please vote for the existing Enhancement Request ID: 247651
2825190 - Candidate interview rating score getting overwritten
second interview, interview central, interview scheduling, missing candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem