- Use of shared calculated column in advance reporting.
- How shared calculated functionality is helpful in advance reporting?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Canvas
- Advance Reporting
- Detailed Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
1) Navigate to reporting.
2) Create a query using advance reporting and create calculated columns.
3) Towards right hand side we have option "Shared calculated columns".
4) Use this option to use already created calculated columns for other reports required.
As per requirement can reuse calculated columns for other reports in advance reporting by using option "Shared Calculated Columns".
shared, calculated column , advance reporting , calculated, report center. , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To