You receive the error message Invalid Credentials for your Youtube Integration Channel in Cloud for Customer system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Service and Social work center view.
- Navigate to Social Media Channels
- Open the active Youtube channel.
- Navigate to Import Run tab
- Scroll down to see the error logs.
- See the errors with message Invalid Credentials.
The authentication between Cloud for Customer system and Youtube is inconsistent.
- Navigate to the Youtube configuration page.
- Delete the Cloud for Customer application.
- Reauthenticate the channel from Cloud for Customer system.
Please do not reauthenticate the channel before removing the Cloud for Customer application from Youtube configuration side.
Youtube, Channel, Integration, Service, Tickets, C4C, Invalid Credentials, Import Run, Log, Error Message, Error, Cloud for Customer, Social Media, Social Media Integration, Social, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-SM , Social Media , How To