- During query execution/navigation the one of the following messages is displayed:
- DBMAN 027: "Data deleted from InfoProvider... Read request cannot be executed"
- DBMAN 028: "Data has been deleted from InfoProvider...reporting continous"
- You want to understand what exactly these warning messages mean and why they appear.
- You need more information to the query property 'Data Integrity Profile'.
- On a BW74 system a query displayes incorrect results when data is deleted in the underlying InfoProvider.
SAP BW/4HANA All versions
SAP NetWeaver All versions
DBMAN027, DBMAN028, query properties, RSRT , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW4-AE-DBIF , DB Interface Data Manager , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW4-AE-CORE , Core Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.