- Error message when associating business rule of Employee ID generation in ONB2Config object: "Your eSignature settings cannot be changed. Ensure that you have enabled SuccessFactors e-Signature in Admin Center."
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data.
- Create new ONB2Config object.
- Fill in the required parameters.
- Error message received when saved.
- Enable SuccessFactors eSignature is not enabled, or
- Enable SuccessFactors eSignature need to be restarted
- Go to Admin Center >> Platform Feature Settings.
- Make sure that the Enable SuccessFactors eSignature is enabled.
- If feature is already enabled, restart the feature by disabling and enabling it back.
ONB2Config, business rule, custom Employee ID, SuccessFactors e-Signature, Platform Feature Settings, Enable SuccessFactors eSignature , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding