In the "Manage Customer Returns" app, it is allowed to create accelerated customer returns for the rejected sales order items.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Reject one or more items in a sales order.
- Go to the "Manage Customer Returns" app and click "Create".
- Search for the above sales order and create a customer return with reference to it by clicking "Create".
- Enter return quantities for the rejected items and click "Create".
- Find that it is allowed to create an accelerated customer return for the rejected sales order items.
Currently for the "Manage Customer Returns" app, there is no warning messages or information regarding the rejection status of the sales order or the sales order items.
- As a current workaround, to prevent accelerated customer returns being created from rejected sales order items, please consider to create an accelerated customer return with reference to a sales order via the "Create Sales Orders (VA01)" app:
- Input the order type "CBAR" and click the "Create with Reference" button.
- Under the "Order" tab, input the sales order number and click "Copy".
- If a return quantity is input for a certain item which has been rejected in the sales order, there will be a warning message "Reference item has reason for rejection" when clicking the "Save" button. In this way, it can be prevented to return the rejected items.
- At the same time, for the missing of rejcetion-related information in the "Manage Customer Returns" Fiori app, please consider to raise a new Feature Request through the Customer Influence Website: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/. For example, require the "Manage Customer Returns" Fiori app to show more rejection-related information in the reference document.
2963059 - How to Submit Feature Requests for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product
Manage Customer Returns, Accelerated Customer Returns, Rejected, Rejection, Sales Order, Sales Order Items, Return Quantity, Order Quantity, CBAR, Create With Reference, Reference Document, Reference Item, Reason For Rejection, Create Sales Orders (VA01) , KBA , SD-SLS-RE , Returns , Problem