How to set sensitive field for customer/vendor?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4hana Cloud
Using the App Manage Your Solution:
Configuration Step: Define Sensitive Fields for Dual Control (Vendors) - SSCUI 102853
Configuration Step: Define Sensitive Fields for Dual Control (Customers) - SSCUI 102852
You can specify for which fields of the vendor/customer master records the dual control principle applies. If you define a field in the customer/vendor master record as "sensitive", the corresponding customer/vendor account is blocked for the payment run if the entry is changed. The block is removed when a second person with authorization checks the change and confirms or rejects it.
- If a field is defined as sensitive, another user needs to check the changes and confirm/reject it.
- For security reasons a mass confirmation via transaction/report is not provided. The only option is to select individual vendor/customer and update the same.
- You can confirm the changes to customer/vendor fields that you have previously configured using the App Confirm Customer List (App ID FD09) / Confirm Supplier List (App ID FK09).
- If you’ve activated the Define Sensitive Fields for Dual Control (Customers/Vendors) option in the Configure Your Solution app, you must confirm all related customer changes in the Confirm Customer List app. Migration of master data records is then considered as changes, and you must confirm them later on. For this reason, you should consider deactivating this option before you start with the data migration, and activate it again afterwards.
- Fields marked as sensitive aren’t displayed in the Manage Payments application and aren’t passed to the App Approve Bank Payments and App Monitor Payments applications.
Dual Control, sensitive fields, FD09, FK09, Define Sensitive Fields for Dual Control, Manage Payments, Approve Bank Payments, Monitor Payments, 102853, 102852, , KBA , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , How To