User does not receive a notification either in the notification area or e-mail when there is a comment made with @User on SAC story.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.21
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a story.
- Add a comment in the story.
- Sent a message to one user by using @User.
This feature is not currently supported, this is behavior by design.
The feature is under development and expected delivery is in Q4 2021.
- This document and SAP‘s strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
- This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement
- Influence request Mentions in comments should trigger notifications
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
notification, @user, comment, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,@mention, comment , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem