- Report returns more data than expected.
- SQL Query generated for the report does not use SELECT DISTINCT
- Report based on a Universe in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, generates a SQL Query with a SELECT statement only, when the expecatation is to have a SELECT DISTINCT statement.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020
CRFE, CR for Enterprise, CR4E, CR for Ent , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.