Reports are generated in a different language in SFTP than expected (e.g. running the report manually online/offline generates data in English, but when scheduled to SFTP via bundle it appears in German).
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Distributor
Reproducing the Issue
- Report appears in for example "English" language when running it Online/Offline
- When schedule the bundle with this report to the SFTP server
- Result - Report output and name appears on the SFTP server in a different language such as "German"
The owner of the bundle (person that created it) had another language set up when creating the bundle.
It is not possible to change or even check the owner of a bundle from the BizX UI. To resolve this:
- Create a new bundle with a user that uses the expected language.
- Assign all the required reports to this new bundle.
- Schedule this bundle to the SFTP server.
- After that, the reports will appear in the expected language on the SFTP server.
Report Distributor, SFTP, FTP, Schedule, Bundle, Language, ORD, Detailed Reporting, Advanced Reporting, Online Report Designer , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , Problem