Following issues were faced while using poland downpayment functionality.
- Error "FF747 - The tax amount must not be greater than the tax base" while releasing billing document to accounting.
- Error "F5704 - Inconsistent amounts" while releasing billing document to accounting.
- Error "ID_PL_DP 031" in VFX3.
- The final invoice is created with current exchange rate instead of down payment exchange rate.
- When Downpayment or Final Invoice is cancelled, the system cancels the DP or Final Invoice but the entries are not removed from the DP table 'IDPL_DP'.
- Table IDPL_DP is not getting updated for Downpayment/ Final/ Correction invoices.
- Incorrect accounting entries or VAT calulation in Downpayment/ Final invoices.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Poland localization(PL)
FF747, F5704, ID_PL_DP 031, IDPL_DP, Poland, Poland Down payment, DP Invoice, Invoice, Correction Invoice, The tax amount must not be greater than the tax base, Inconsistent amounts, VFX3, down payment exchange rate. , KBA , XX-CSC-PL-LO , Logistics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.