When exporting in "Export Master Data - Product" you receive error "In the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occurred".
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Export Master Data - Product"
- Choose "Select All Fields from All Tables"
- Include Selection criteria
- File Format set to "Office Open XML (*.xlsx)"
Memory is exhausted caused by too much data being exported.
Three options exist:
- Use File Format "Compressed CSV (*.zip) because in this case no XML/excel artifacts will be generated. It is pure data in a "text" file and then the amount of data can be handled.
- If you need to use Excel, adjust your selection criteria in order to reduce the selection result. For example, select several ranges of Material Number (MARA-MATNR).
- Use "Select Specific Fields" rather than "Select All Fields from All Tables" in order to reduce the amount of data exported.
Resource bottleneck, MEM_ALLOC_FAILED, MARC-WERKS , KBA , CA-MDG-CMP-MM , Material , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , Problem