You have executed a purge request for DRTM Onboarding 2.0 Purge, however, the purge request is being completed with an empty report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Data Retention Management;
- In Manual Data Purge, click in Create New Purge Request;
- In Purge type select DRTM Onboarding 2.0 Purge;
- In process type select Onboarding or Offboarding and select the status Cancelled or Completed;
- Select your user to be purged and the objects to be purged.
- Add the approver and execute the purge;
- In purge monitor, you'll see a purge completed with an empty request.
The empty report can be caused by different causes, however, the most common cause is that the purge criteria is not matching with regards to the process status. Only closed activities (completed or cancelled) will be purged.
- Setup the rule for process closure as described Setting Up a Business Rules for Closing the Onboarding/Offboarding Processes;
- Make sure that this rule was executed for your users to be purged;
- Go to Manage Data > Process Trigger and make sure that the process status is set as Cancelled or Completed (below screenshot);
- Run a new purge request.
empty, preview, report, purge, not, working, onboarding, drtm, 2.0, process, closed, open, incomplete , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem