How to add blocked invoices in the dunning letter?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4Hana Cloud
Please follow the described steps to remove the block for this run, not in invoice itself.
- App Create Dunning Notices - ID F150
Select the Dunning Run and go to Exception List
- Check the Company Code and Customer number
- Return to the initial screen and click on Change
- Add the Company code and Customer Number and Execute
- Here you can double click on the line item
- In the Pop-up you can remove the block of the item and click on Copy and Save
block is removed for this run (not in invoice itself)
- You can check the block is not visible anymore and you can check the Sample Print out
dunning letter, dunning notice, blocked invoices, block, , KBA , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , FI-AR-AR-C , Dunning/Interest , How To