You wish to activate Open Item Management for a G/L Account but encounter the following errors:
- Balance of ledger & differs from balance of line items of the account
- Company code &&: Ledger &, balance xxx (line items) 0,00 (from ACDOCA)
- Account balance in currency &&& differs from ledger balance
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
- Open 'Schedule Accounting Data Corrections' (App ID F4622)
- Select 'Create'
- Choose job template 'Activate Open Item Management for G/L Accounts'
- Select 'Start Immediately'
- Enter desired values
- Select 'Schedule'
- View log and see errors
These errors may be caused because the balance carryforward has not been processed into the current fiscal year for non leading ledgers. The ACDOCA balance must be 0 to be linked with the BCF issues.
Check Status of Balance Carryforward in app Balance Carryforward Status (app id F4683)
3014633 - Technical Background to Automatic Scheduling of Balance Carryforward Runs
OIM, open item management, ledger, error, balance, ledger balance, currency, ACDOCA, line items, differs, failed, not working, activate, deactivate, FAGL_SWITCH_OP116 FAGL_SWITCH_OP105, FAGL_SWITCH_OP, FAGL_SWITCH_OP106, FAGL_SWITCH_OP115 , KBA , FI-GL-GL-N , Master Data , How To