When hierarchy is collapsed in a story table, no comment wedge is shown for Data point comment.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020.21.14
Reproducing the Issue
1) Log on to SAC tenant
2) Open the story
3) On the table open and collapse the hierarchy
-> no wedge is indicating that data cells have comments in that hierarchy for leaf levels.
This issue is identified as a product defect.
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, wedge, comments, comments mode, hierarchy, collapse , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DPC , Data Point Commenting , Bug Filed