During Migration of Time and Labour Management, you got the error "Service call failed; report an incident"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration -> Overview
- Open the Activity Migration of Employee Data - Non Localized Countries/Regions
- Inside the activity, Open the link Migrate time and labor management data using the migration tool
- In the next screen, Upload the file and then execute the Migration Step by Step
- You will get an errror in the Simulation Import step
One issue might be that you have added a minimum balance limit to a statistical account. Statistical accounts are only for statistical purposes and therefore should not have a minimum balance limit.
Remove the Minimum balance Limit or Change the Accout Category in the Time Accounts Activity.
- Go to Business configuration and then Overview
- In the Acitivity Lists, Open Time Accounts - International -> Time Account Types
- In the next screen, Choose the relevant time type and then do the changes accordingly.
Time and Labour, Migration, Employee Data, Time Account , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem