- When you run any data package in EPM Add-in, you receive error:
Failed to create job BPC_PKGxxxxx
- When you organize any data package, you receive error:
description: You do not have authorization for process chain /CPMB/xxxx
- In SM21, the following error is logged:
"BP_STEPLIST_EDITOR: Invalid step values (step 1) found. Reason:
> You are not authorized to schedule user xxxx
BP_JOB_EDITOR: Job BPC_PKGxxxxx is invalid. Reason:
> Step 1 contains illegal values
JOB_CLOSE : Cannot modify job BPC_PKxxxxx / 07453200 ; reason:
> Definition of job BPC_PKGxxxxx is not complete
- This ssue happens even after you assign SAP_ALL profile to this BPC user.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, BPC_SERVICE , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.